Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Dylusions 8x5 Creative Journal Cover

Hi everyone!

Painting the cover of my small Dylusions journal in deep red! I don't think there's one page in this journal which looks remotely like the cover LOL. I also covered the inside pocket and inside cover.

I did have a lot of fun with the covers, even though there wasn't much done to it. Not as many layers as I usually do anyway.

You can watch the full process, with voice over, on my YouTube channel by clicking HERE.

Products used:

Liquitex Professional gesso
Liquitex Basics 'alizarin crimson hue' acrylic paint
J.Burrows 'expresso' acrylic paint
Derivan Matisse 'turquoise' acrylic paint
Derivan Matisse 'Australian blue gum' acrylic paint
Liquitex Basics 'bronze' acrylic paint
Finnabair heavy gesso by Art Basics
Chromacryl gel medium
Tim Holtz 'postale' tissue wrap'
Sheet music paper from an old music book
Dylusions 'diamond border' stencil
Dylusions 'letter jumble' stencil
Creative PL 'mars black' acrylic paint
We R Memory Keepers Crop-a-dile Corner Chomper 1/4"
























Thanks so much for stopping by!

Smiles
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment