Saturday, September 9, 2017

ICAD 2017 - Day 55 - Sepia

Hi everyone!

This one was harder than I thought! At first I thought I'd create a photograph in sepia colours, then I realised I'd already done that with the 'portrait' prompt. Hmmmm....I googled 'sepia' images and saw something I thought I could try and went with it!

You can watch the full process video on YouTube by clicking HERE.

Products used:

Liquitex Professional gesso
Tim Holtz 'frayed burlap' distress oxide
Tim Holtz 'fossilized amber' distress oxide
Tim Holtz 'old paper' distress ink
Tim Holtz 'vintage photo' distress ink
Tim Holtz 'walnut stain' distress ink
Creative Expressions 'enchanted trees' stamp set
Ranger 'sepia' archival ink
Versafine 'onyx black' ink
'deer' stamp from unknown set (free gift with card magazine)
Ranger 'potting soil' archival ink
'nougat' PITT artist big brush pen










Thanks so much for stopping by!

Smiles
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment