Thursday, July 13, 2017

ICAD 2017 Creative Challenge! Week 1 Day 1

Hi everyone!

As if I wasn't sick of painting I decided to start the ICAD challenge again this year. I started off so well last year but fizzled out and didn't finish it. Maybe this year I'll actually finish!

Anyway, the first day's prompt was "sunrise" so I decided to do a sunrise - I'll try to get more creative as I go along LOL.

Products Used:

Liquitex Professional gesso
Reeves lemon yellow acrylic paint
Liquitex Basics cadmium yellow medium hue acrylic paint
Liquitex Basics yellow deep hue acrylic paint
Reeves orange acrylic paint
Americana peach silk acrylic paint
Reeves red ochre acrylic paint
Reeves deep madder acrylic paint
Liquitex Basics alizarin crimson hue
Mars black acrylic paint (cheap brand)
Global white acrylic paint
Fiskars 2 1/2" circle punch
Mother Earth stencil from istencils.com (item # 28-00082)
Reeves water soluble wax pastels in red, yellow, black & white

You can watch the full process video of this ICAD creation on YouTube HERE.






Thanks so much for stopping bye!

Smiles
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment