Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Card Series - Wedding #14

Well I've made another card! What's the go??? It's been so long since I've made a few cards in a row but I thought I was overdue, oh and the new stamp sets I recently bought helped :)

This one could be for either a wedding or an engagement card. I recently made a huge Simon Says Stamp purchase and one of the products I bought was the gift card slots wafer die by Simon Says Stamps. If you ever make cards and include gift cards in them then this is one die you will WANT to own! It makes attaching the card so easy!
B.Y.O.P. stamp set by Stampin' Up!
Gift Card Slots Wafer Die by Simon Says Stamp

Products, tools & supplies used to make this card:
  • Card base: white cardstock cut at 8 1/4" x 5 1/4" scored in half at 4 1/8"
  • Layer 1 (front): white cardstock cut to 5 1/8" x 4", edges coloured with mustard ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Marker
  • Top layer (front): watercolour cardstock cut to 5" x 3 7/8"
  • Inside top layer: White cardstock cut to 5" x 3 7/8", edges coloured using Krylon gold leafing pen and die-cut using the gift card slots die by Simon Says Stamp
  • Gift image stamped onto watercolour cardstock using VersaMark embossing ink and heat embossed with Queen's Gold embossing powder by Ranger
  • Gift image (from I Break For Stamps) coloured using mustard and pale pink Zig markers and blended with an aqua brush
  • All other sentiments are from the Stampin' Up! stamp set called "B.Y.O.P." and stamped using sepia archival ink by Ranger
  • Mini Misti stamping tool
  • Paper trimmer & bone folder
  • Scissors, double-sided tape, dimensional foam tape, big shot




Click Here to view the video on how I made this card.

Thanks so much for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment