Thursday, March 6, 2014

Card Series-New Baby #1

Hi everyone!

I'm on the card kick again and this time it's a New Baby card! What better way to start off a new card series, a new baby card series, than creating one using Graphic 45's "Little Darlings" paper collection!

Other supplies I used were: 
  •     The 'love' stamp from the Little Darlings stamp set
  •     NEW ARRIVAL chipboard piece from the Little Darlings Tags 2 die-cut set
  •     Stampin' Up! Very Vanilla cardstock for the card base
  •     Large scalloped punch by Stampin' Up!
  •     Mini doily stamp from the Vintage Labels stamp set by Stampin' Up!
  •     Tim Holtz distress tool
  •     Scor-tape
  •     Tombow Mono Multi liquid glue
  •     3 half-back pearls
I wanted to use up some of the bits and pieces of paper left over from other projects, so that's what I did! I made a beautiful card using the leftovers!

Below is a pic of the completed card, but if you would like to view more photos and/or watch the making of the card, I have uploaded a start-to-finish video up on YouTube and you can view it here at the bottom of this post, or click HERE to watch it on YouTube.






No comments:

Post a Comment