Friday, November 15, 2013

Ustream Schedule Change

Hi everyone!

I have had several ladies ask me if it was possible to stream later in the evening as some work during the day and others live internationally and are sleeping whilst I broadcast. So.....I have decided to alternate my weekly Ustream broadcasts.

Commencing this week (tonight) I will stream at 10pm Australian Eastern Daylight Savings Time (AEDT) for those of you who cannot make it to my morning streams. Next week I will broadcast from 11am AEDT.

So the project I will be making tonight was created by Kathy Orta (Paper Phenomenon) way back in December 2010 - Christmas Advent Calendar. I have made it bigger than the size originally taught by Kathy to accommodate "larger" goodies inside the boxes.


You can grab a copy of the supply list here.

You can click here to go to my Ustream channel.

Hope to see you all there!

Smiles
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment