Thursday, January 10, 2013

Journal Page Swap - Hosted by Mandy

Happy New Year to everyone!

I've just had a quick look at all my posts throughout 2012, and I must say, I was a busy little crafter! Very industrious I think LOL.

One thing I didn't do much of, was journal pages. So when Mandy announced she was thinking of hosting a Journal Page Swap I thought - OK, this should get me back to journalling - so I joined!

There are 20 of us in the swap and we have 20 weeks to have them all finished & posted off to each individual participant. You would think one a week should be achievable - not if you procrastinate! LOL

I think this swap is a great idea - there's a huge risk involved with sending a journal book around the world, not to mention the time it would take to fill AND the postage cost - and to rely on the postal systems - scarey thought! So this way - each sends a 5x8" page and we get to create the album for the pieces of artwork to be added! Awesome! I can't think of a better way to have a piece of our online friends' artwork.

OK, procrastinating? Best get to journalling!

No comments:

Post a Comment