Monday, October 1, 2012

Stacked Hinge Mini Albums

Well, I've really think I've perfected the combination binding systems by Kathy Orta (hidden hinge) and Laura Denison (Stack the Deck) into my Stacked Hinge binding system!

Below are two mini albums I've recently made using the Stacked Hinge binding system, and believe it or not these mini albums can come together in an afternoon sitting.

I used chipboard for the cover & spine of the "camera" styled mini album, and inked up some grunge paper and rounded the spine of the second mini. Both these methods I used the Stacked Hinge binding system, and it works great on both spined mini albums!

 I streamed both styles of mini albums in a couple of streams recently and you can check the first recording here.

 













4 comments:

  1. Simply wonderful! I so love how they turned out!! Will have to give it a whirl!! Thanks for sharing! *huggles* =0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Felicia. Can't wait to see how you go with it and what you think of it :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Jenny, Just found you and really enjoyed the first video but can't find the secone one, would you mind telling me where I can find it please. I'd love to give the mini book a try. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi
    The Stacked Hinge mini album videos were recorded on Ustream. In two parts.
    The first part is here:
    http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/25758068
    The second part is here:
    http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/25759390
    Good luck! Would love to see what you come up with :)
    Smiles
    Jen

    ReplyDelete