Monday, May 28, 2012

12x12 Layouts - June 2012 DT Project

My June 2012 Design Team kit from Shop and Crop (my local scrapbook store) arrived last Friday and I liked the papers so much that I started the layouts on the Saturday!

Using KaiserCraft's Check In collection (papers, cardstock sicker borders, acetate shapes, flower petals and buttons only) I made two 12 x 12" layouts.

This was easier to create than I originally thought, with just limited supplies it didn't take long using all the different papers with tag, postcard and photo mat pages to create a jam-packed two layouts!

I used multiple layers of the papers making tag holders, photo mats and more! Some of which was a bit too confusing to try putting into an instruction sheet, so I filmed the entire process of the two layouts and have uploaded the 11 parts on my YouTube channel. You can view Part 1 here.

Layout 1







Layout 2




No comments:

Post a Comment