Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I should utilise my blog!

Hi everyone

It's been soooooooo long since I posted anything here on my blog. When I first created my blog it was because I needed one in order to join a scrapbooking community. I didn't really know what a blog was, let alone how to use it. I've since surfed many blog sites and realised (yes, it does take me a while to get it) how and why they are used.

What I found is that they are used for many, many different reasons. Some of which are:
  • let everyone know what you're doing at the moment
  • show pictures and videos of your work
  • let people know who you follow
  • let people know about all the creative people out there by showing links
  • have an area to store your template files for sharing with others
  • chatting

So having said that, it's long overdue that I update my blog LOL. I'm going to attempt to update it regularly and be more interactive, adding photos of and instructions to my work which I show on YouTube. So you'll probably get an overload of info in the next couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment